Customers with State Bank of India debit cards can now get accidental insurance coverage by applying for an SBI Rupay Platinum card which is no doubt a significant benefit for the cardholders. With the SBI Rupay Platinum card, SBI customers can take advantage of exclusive benefits such as Accidental Insurance Cover up to Rs 2 lakh, earn SBI Rewardz points by shopping and so on. To be eligible for accidental insurance, SBI customers must make one minimum financial transaction at any PoS/e-commerce within 45 days of the date of the accident. The State Bank of India accidental insurance cover benefit will be available to SBI Rupay Platinum debit cardholders without the need to pay a premium. The SBI Rupay Platinum card is an international debit card that comes with issuance fees of Rs 300 plus GST and annual maintenance fees of Rs 250 plus GST. To know more about the card, check out the details listed below:
Key benefits of SBI Rupay Platinum Debit Card
- With the SBI Rupay Platinum debit card, you can shop at over 52 lakh merchant outlets in India and over 30 million overseas.
- SBI Rupay Platinum debit card can be used to buy movie tickets, pay bills, travel, and make online purchases.
- Using an SBI Rupay Platinum debit card, you can withdraw funds from ATMs in India and overseas.
- You can use the SBI Rupay Platinum debit card to get free access to an airport lounge.
- For every Rs 200 spent on shopping, dining out, fuel, booking a flight, or spending online with your SBI Rupay Platinum debit card, you will receive 2 SBI Rewardz points. Customers who use their SBI Rupay Platinum debit card to make their first three purchases will receive 200 bonus points.
- The SBI Rupay Platinum debit card also provides a reward bonus for occasions like birthday.
- The issuance fee for the SBI Rupay Platinum debit card is Rs 300 plus GST, and the annual maintenance fee is Rs 250 plus GST.
- Customers who hold a quarterly balance of Rs. 50,000 are eligible for a free card.
- You will get a 5% cashback for paying utility bills using RuPay Platinum Card
- You will get reward points for every transaction that can be redeemed for discount vouchers.
- The reward point value is 1 point = 1 rupee
- The charges applicable for replacing a card is Rs. 300 plus GST for each card.
Transaction and daily cash withdrawal limit
With SBI Platinum International Debit Cards, you can indulge the luxury of cashless shopping while also earning SBI Rewardz points on your transactions. You can access your account anytime and anywhere you want with your SBI Platinum International Debit Card. You can use it to make purchases at merchant outlets, make online payments, and withdrawal in India and around the world. Please see the table below for details on the daily cash withdrawal and transaction limit of the card:
|SBI Gold International Debit Card||Domestic||International|
|Daily Cash Limit at ATMs||Minimum||Rs. 100/-||Varies from ATM to ATM|
|Maximum||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Varies from country to country, subject to a maximum of foreign currency equivalent of Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Daily Point of Sales/ Online Transaction Limit||Minimum||No such limit||No such limit but subject to local regulation|
|Maximum||Rs. 2,00,000/-|| |
PoS Transaction Limit : Varies from country to country, subject to a maximum of foreign currency equivalent of Rs. 2,00,000/
Online Transaction Limit : Maximum per transaction and per month limit of foreign currency equivalent of Rs. 50,000/-, available only at select international online websites.