• To receive the shares on allotment or purchase within the stipulated time
• To obtain copies of memorandum
• To receive copies of the Annual Report containing Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Auditor's Report
• To receive dividends in due time
• To receive approved corporate benefits like rights, bonus, etc.
• To receive offer in case of takeover, delisting or buyback
• To participate/vote in general meetings.
• To inspect the statutory registers at the registered office of the company
• To inspect the minute books of the general meetings and receive copies.
• To complain and seek redressal against fraudulent and investor unfriendly companies
• To proceed against the company, if in default, by way of civil or criminal proceedings.