Many employers have begun initiating the process of ensuring that employees migrate to the Universal Account Number (UAN). In fact, many employees today have received their UAN number and can check the EPF balance online, download passbook and print their UAN Card. Click to know how to check EPF balance online with UAN?
Employees who have not received the same may seek assistance from heir HR department. One needs to first check the UAN status online from the EPFO portal.
If you have your provident fund or EPF number you can check your status here
How can you activate for the UAN?
Once you are provided with UAN number
1. Login into EPFO-UAN
2. Click on UAN Based registration
3.Tick mark the box stating that you have read and understood the instructions.
4. Enter the UAN number, Mobile Number
5. Select the State, office
6. Type your member ID
7. Type the case sensitive words in the give box
8. Click on " Get Pin"
You will receive an authorization PIN on your mobile.
9. Enter the Pin and click submit
At this stage your UAN details are verified. It will take you to the next page where you will create user name and password for login to this portal.
After activating, what you can do is to download and take a printout of your UAN Card.
Steps to download or take a print
1. Login-(User Name will always be your UAN)
2. Download Menu and select the option 'Download UAN Card'
3. Click on the download symbol which you can see when you open the UAN card
Once you download you either save or take a print out.
For queries related to Member Portal, you may contact :
Helpdesk Number : 1800 118 005
Helpdesk Email Id : email@example.com