ICICI Bank, India's largest private sector bank, launched India's only credit card with a unique transparent design and a distinctive look.
This card is issued by ICICI Bank pursuant to a license from American Express. American Express is a trademark of American Express.
The ICICI Bank Coral American Express® Credit Card offers a wide range of attractive benefits to its card members:
1) Extended Credit Period; a unique proposition offering card members ability to carry over the retail purchase balances in first two billing statements by simply paying the minimum amount due.
2) No interest shall be charged in such cases and the total amount due shall be payable as per the third billing statement.
3) 4 PAYBACK points per Rs.100 spent on dining, groceries and at supermarkets, 3 PAYBACK points per Rs.100 of online spends and 2 PAYBACK points per Rs.100 on other spends.
4) Complimentary movie tickets with 'buy one get one free' offer on www.bookmyshow.com
5) Complimentary visits to Altitude lounges at Mumbai and Delhi airports.
6) Minimum 15% discount on dining bills at leading restaurants across India with the ICICI Bank ‘Culinary Treats' programme.
7) No fuel surcharge on fuel transactions at HPCL fuel stations.
To apply for the card, one can apply online on www.icicibank.com or send a SMS with text "CORAL A" to 5676766.