Net worth of an individual is much more to account for than his individual bank balance and liabilities minus assets in totality adds up to your net wealth. So, if you are one of those who wants to add up a quite big sum as a net wealth, here are listed few such options that provide a good boost to your net wealth.
1. Owning a home for living- This asset has an emotional as well as financial value which sees a jump with years to come. Also, in case of capital gains on the property from sale it is tax free in the hands of investors after few years.
2. Education and Health: These also are counted to be one of the most valuable assets that you have at any time in your life. Investment in education for better opportunities over the years will add up to your fortunes. And health but of course if you are fit wholly nothing can come your way.
3. Retirement savings: As now see the living conditions, retirement in India is expected to be at around 50, more years shall now mean your retirement years. But savings in an early and disciplined fashion can increase your net worth by huge amounts.
4. Stock Market: With risk inbuilt and embedded in these investment, you also have high chances of making huge money with better home work and a proactive approach. An expert says "It's important to do your own homework, but they'll be able to help you better diversify your assets based on the level of risk you're comfortable with and what kind of return you're expecting."
5. Lending: It has also come in a big way to boost wealth as any surplus could be put to use to earn passive wealth. Also, any decline in the value of say other investment does not mars or bring down the value of your interest paying loan.