The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, or PM Kisan Samman, is a government initiative that provides enrolled beneficiary farmers with a 6,000 rupee annual subsidies in three instalments of 2,000 rupees each. Between April and July, the first instalment is credited, followed by the second instalment between August and November, and the third instalment between December and March. All small and marginal farmers will be eligible for a minimum income subsidy of Rs 6,000 per year under the scheme. Farmers with a total landholding/ownership of up to 2 hectares receive this annual subsidy benefit. The government has paid seven instalments to these farmers since the scheme initiated in December 2018. Meanwhile, according to media reports, the government is likely to credit the eighth instalment by May 10th, which is a huge benefit for farmers. According to a report by Live Hindustan, the Modi government has generated FTO after the state governments approved RFT, and this instalment is very likely to be credited in beneficiaries' accounts by May 10. Even though many farmers follow the government's guidelines, their names appear on the list of recipients. Farmers who do not get Rs 2000 every four months should call at PM Kisan Helpline Number 011-24300606 to lodge a claim. Here's how you can check PM Kisan Installment and status online.
How to check your PM Kisan Installment?
- Visit https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and head to the 'Farmer's Corner Section'
- Now select the 'Beneficiary Status' option and The beneficiary can verify the status of his or her application here. The farmer's name will be on the list, along with the amount that will be credited to his or her registered bank account.
- Now click on 'Get Data' and go to Farmers' Corner and press on the beneficiary list to see the 'PM Kisan beneficiary list.' Then fill in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village details. After that, choose Get report from the drop-down menu.
Steps to check status
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in and click on the 'Beneficiary Status Option' under the 'Farmers Section'
- On the next page, enter your Aadhaar number, bank account number, or mobile number. You can also verify whether you have got the PK Kisan amount by using these three specifics.
- Fill in the specifics for the option you choose from these three options.
- When you click on this number, you'll get a list of all transactions.