Subscribe to GoodReturns
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
Here are a few pointers which might help you in that direction.
- Set clear and reasonable investment goals before you invest.
- Don't forget that there are risks in any investment.
- Diversify your investment portfolio to decrease your overall risk.
- Select the appropriate asset mix according to your risk capacity.
- Recognize the limits of your knowledge. Avoid investments you don't understand.
- Prepare yourself well. Be sure you know what you are investing in.
- Weigh the risk, potential returns, and marketability of your portfolio.
- Keep in mind that income-tax is payable on your investment while making investment decisions.
- Don't blindly follow the race. Think and act
- Understand your tolerance for risk, avoid taking risks you can't afford or aren't comfortable with.
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed