For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
There are many instances where you will need you will need your PAN card. Here are few cases where you have to keep PAN card handy.
PAN Card is essential for the following circumstances
- To open a bank account
- For bank deposit over Rs 50,000.
- While, opening demat and trading account.
- For demand drafts exceeding Rs 50,000.
- Cheque deposits over Rs 50,000.
- Purchase or sale of any property in India.
- Purchase or sale of cars.
- Cash payments for travel expenses more than Rs 25,000
- TDS return to income tax department.
- When you take a loan: home/ personal/ other
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed