Credit cards are the most attractive and easy way to purchase things. Moreover offers from bank and other companies makes using credit card irresistible !!
Before buying credit card, it is necessary to compare different credit cards and decide based on your requirement. Credit cards differ on basis of interest rates, late payment fees, over limit charges, reward points, or other important factors.
Click to know What are the different charges and fees associated with credit card transactions?
Before applying one needs to check whether he is eligible to apply or not.
1) One should be either salaried , self employed or professional
2) Should aged between 22 - 59, have a bank account and have some monthly Income
3) Must not have a history of bad credit or your loan should not be declined in Last 3 months
4) Should have some monthly repaying capacity
Also know about 5 mistakes on credit cards that would thrill your credit card issuer.
1) Passport size Photograph.
2) Filled application form dully signed
3) Latest 3 months salary slips ( indicating break up of Gross salary i.e Basic Pay House rent and Net Salary after deductions)
4) 6 months bank statement reflecting salary credits updated within last 15 days.
5) Identity Proof (Any One ): Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter's ID card, employee identity card as identity proof and signature proof incase of government employees.
6) Address Proof( Any One) : Passport, Driving license, Ration Card, Voter's ID Card, Bank statement, Rent Agreement telephone bill, electricity or water bill, loan Schedules and bank statement showing EMI debits.
If you are eligible and looking forward to go for credit card here are few points on How to choose the right credit card for yourself?.