Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Persons who are pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can avail this facility.
One can register online with the help of this portal and provide your details to get a digital life certificate.
Getting a digital Life certificate is hassle free and can be obtained through various Jeevan Pramaan Centres which are being operated by Banks, Government offices.
Online it can be availed by using the application on any PC, mobile or tablet.
Here are steps to register for Jeevan Pramaan to get online Pension Digital Certificate.
1. Visit officail website jeevanpramaan.gov.in
2. Select from the three option on how you would like to register. One can download application on any PC, mobile or tablet. However, one should read the instructions before downloading the application.
3. Fill all the details such as pensioner's information like Aadhaar number, Pensioner Name, PPO Number, Bank Account detail, Address, Mobile number etc,.
4. Biometric database should match with you Aadhaar data.
5. After successful authentication, the transaction number is displayed on the screen and same has is sent to Pensioner's mobile as SMS from the portal.
The portal generates Electronic Jeevan Pramaan for the successfully authenticated pensioner and it is stored in the central Life Certificate Repository database.
Pensioner has to inform to the Bank that his Jeevan Pramaan has been generated through online registration from Jeevan Pramaan portal.