ICICI Bank has recently introduced an advanced locker service in India, called the 'Smart Vault', through which individuals can safeguard valuables while enjoying the convenience of accessing them any time, any day.
Earlier, there could have been safety issues with the bank locker as the other key will be with the bank employees and one will have to enter the locker room to open the locker.
With banks adopting new technologies, ICICI Bank has come up with the Smart Vault which is powered by revolutionary robotic technology that minimizes human intervention while operating the locker.
Here are some interesting facts about Smart Vault
1. The Smart Vault is powered by robotic technology that minimizes human intervention while operating the locker.
2. Individuals who want to access locker, should swipe their Debit Card at the kiosk and enter your ATM PIN. In-case you have more than one locker, the interface allows you to choose the locker you want to access.
3. The locker itself has multi-level security checks with Debit Card swipe, ATM PIN authentication, unbreakable lock system and an option of using an additional personal lock as well.
4. Once your work is done, simply lock your locker and press the 'Exit' button. The system may alert you in case you have not shut the locker properly or if there is an obstruction in the path of steel lid.
5. The access to Smart Vault can be extended to joint holder of your account by getting an add-on Debit Card issued in their name.
Bank is offering different size of lockers, one can choose depending the size required.