Usually, people save money for holidays, medical needs, buying assets or marriage, but it is not that easy to save money nowadays. Fortunately, we exist in a world where a mobile app is all you need to track and save your money. It is going to be easy to achieve your financial goals by installing a money-saving app on your mobile. There are thousands of apps in the default app store of your mobile phone but it's important to find the best one to install which will not only save your money but also assist you to spend wherever it is necessary.
But before starting to hunt for the best app that suits your needs, it is recommended to you to create a budget goal which will cover all your expenses and savings. You can create your budget according to your expenses or else you can use a Money-Savings App available on the Play Store for Android users and App Store for IOS users. So let's get started.
1. Money Manager Expense & Budget
It is the no.1 financial planning, expense tracking, and personal asset management app for Android users. Track your personal and business financial transactions, track your assets, manage your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and generate expense reports with this app. Download the app and plan your budget, expenses and personal finances!
- With Money Manager, you can track your budget and expenses by a graphical view, which enables you to view the expenditure against your budget instantly.
- Under the 'Asset' tab you can see your outstanding due, and also you can generate an auto-debit facility by linking your debit card with your account.
- By checking your passcode you can easily manage your financial review account in a secure way.
- By allowing automatic transfer and recurrence, you can more effectively manage your income health coverage, term deposit and loan.
- You can easily see your expense by category and also you can see the transformation in your assets and income/expense under a graphical interface.
- You can easily bookmark your frequent expenses all at once
- It is possible to create and access backup files in Excel format and also you can save and restore the files whenever you want.
2. Thriv Savings Goal Tracker
With this app, you can conveniently manage and track your savings goal, budget and expense. Enhance your piggy bank by installing this savings tracker app on your mobile. This app is also well known for savings planner, budget planner, money tracker, piggy bank tracker, and expense manager. It always enables you to encourage yourself to save money and track your expenses so that you can meet your financial goals. It also alerts you to save up money so that you can stay on track to meet your goals. The app also provides you with a detailed record and calendar view for your savings progress.
- Easy and user-friendly savings app
- Personalize your savings goal by generating a title, price tag, images, description, and add links to online retailers.
- You can set your progress colour
- Multiple target type to choose
- Manage and view your savings records
- View the summary of your expenses and savings
- Easily backup your data with Google Drive
3. Money Lover: Expense Tracker and Budget Planner
Money Lover renders management of personal finances for everyone in a convenient way. This app enables you to simply save your money in a secure place from cash, credit cards, bills, saving accounts and more.
- Manage and track your daily expenses, incomes with the help of built-in receipt scanner function.
- Make a budget and save your money by using the envelope system
- You can analyse your spending, income for a particular date or category through financial reports.
- Data authenticated with bit RSA-1024.
- You can lock and unlock the app by generating a PIN Code or Fingerprint lock.
- You can also add your credit card and receive notification for your credit card due.
- You can track your account balance, bank accounts e-wallet and crypto-money wallet.
4. Monefy - Budget Manager and Expense Tracker
Managing and tracking your personal finance is now easier with Monefy. You need to add your each and every transaction in the app and you are done. No need to enter the entire details of your purchase or bill, just add the amount and start tracking your expenses like never before. It is more than a money tracker tool, by using one of the best savings apps you can track your expenses and compare them to your monthly income to generate a monthly budget. It also synchronizes your data between multiple devices in a secure way.
- With its user-friendly interface, you can easily add your new records
- Get a detailed list of your spending records on an easy-to-read chart
- Synchronize your data by using your Google Drive or Dropbox account
- Overview your spending tracker through beautiful widgets
- Add and manage categories according to your expense
- You can manage multiple accounts and secure them with a password
5. Wallet - Money, Budget, Finance and Expense Tracker
The wallet is the financial manager that lets you prepare your budget creatively and monitors expenses, so you stay updated all the time to achieve your savings or budget goal. Simply plan, manage your budget and get a summary of your finances through multiple currencies, banks, and financial institutions, or any.
- Transactions are synced with your bank automatically and safely, categorized appropriately, and integrated into your budget.
- You can synchronize all your transaction data from the sources of your preference by uploading it to the Wallet.
- The wallet provides the flexibility to achieve your goals and allows you to manage any financial circumstances in a smart way.
- User-friendly graphs and financial overviews.
- Generate your income & expense report instantly
- Easily share your selected account with your family members and friends
- Add your cards in the wallet and share it with your family members and accumulate reward points all in one account.