There are many reasons why people opt for a personal loan. Earlier, the preferred option was to turn towards banks, which would take time to process a simple loan application. Today, many companies are offering personal loans within minutes if they fulfill the preconditions and submit the documents.
Now people can effectively and efficiently get funds at very low-interest rates by applying for a personal loan with an app. Not only do these applications allow borrowers to submit an online loan application, but they also help them digitally complete the whole loan process in a viable manner.
Documents required for instant loans through apps
Here we have listed the best apps for instant personal loans along with Google ratings.
Documents required for instant loans through loan apps
You need the following documents to apply for a personal loan:
Aadhaar card/PAN card
Bank account details and statements
Fill in a Know Your Customer(KYC) form
The amount of the loan shall be calculated on the merits of your salary and your credit records after consideration of the risk factors.
PaySense was founded in 2015 and based out of Mumbai, it is a venture-backed, financial services startup. PaySense offers a Personal Loan up to Rs 5 Lakhs easily and quickly at your doorstep after uploading the documents.
Features of Paysense Personal Loan
- The loans are given for a duration of 3 months to 60 months.
- The standard processing fee is 2.5% of the loan amount
- The flexible interest rate applicable starting from 13 % per annum
- Salary should be more than Rs 18,000
- Google rating is 3.5 stars
- As of now, Paysenses is based in any one of the 50+ cities we serve across pan-India
CASHe was founded in 2016 by V. Raman Kumar, whose goal was to bring a formal credit system to millions of young salaried millennials who were refused credit by traditional banks and financial institutions.
Features of CASHe:
- Loans range from Rs 10,000 to Rs 3,00,000
- The credit period varies between 2 months to 1 year.
- The loan application is 100% paperless
- The amount is instantly credited to your bank account
- There are no foreclosure charges
- The minimum net take-home monthly salary should be Rs 15,000
- Google's rating is 4 stars.
Instant cash facility for up to Rs 5 lakhs. Early salary has been aligned with educational institutions, so you can invest in yourself. There is no prepayment charges.
Features of Early Salary
The loan amount rages from Rs 5000 to Rs 5,00,000
Flexible repayment tenure option from 90 days to 12 months
Apply for repeat loans any time of the day and get them transferred to your bank account.
Advance salary loans starting at just Rs 6 per day
Processing fees ranging between 0% - 4% of the loan amount
Interest rates range from 0%-30% per annum
Minimum take-home salary per month should be Rs 20K
Google's rating is 4.5 stars.
KreditBee is an instant personal loan platform for self-employed and salaried professionals. You can also use KreditBee loans, even though you haven't taken out a loan yet, or don't have a credit card. KreditBee offers three types of personal loans for customers in India.
Features of KreditBee
- A personal loan can be availed up to Rs 2 lakh
- The interest rate is applicable at 0-2.49% per month
- Loans range from Rs1,000 to Rs200,000
- Tenure varies from 62 days to 15 months
- KreditBee charges a one-time service fee while onboarding
- A small processing fee is charged for loans
- Google rating is 4 stars.
CashBean is a firm, registered under RBI, of P C Financial Services Private Limited. All Indian citizens between 21 and 56 years of age, employed or self-employed, with a monthly income stream, can opt for a personal loan with CashBean.
Features of Cashbean
- Loan Amount ranges from Rs 1,500 to Rs 60,000.
- The interest rate can go up to 33% per annum.
- The processing fee ranges from Rs 90 - Rs 2000 for a one-time charge.
- GST is applicable on 18% of the Processing Fee
- Loan tenure varies from 62 days to 120 day
- All the transactions are secured via 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Google's rating is 4 star
MoneyView provides personal loans of up to 50 lakes approved within hours for a period of up to 60 months. You can get the loan amount directly in your bank account in just 24 hours! It has a proprietary credit model that allows to see past customers' credit score or history & understand the financial profile better.
Features of MoneyView
- Loan amount ranges from Rs10,000 to Rs 5,00,000
- Repayment tenure varies from 3 months to 5 years
- Annual Interest Rate is applicable and ranges between 16% - 39%*
- The processing fee is charged and varies from 2% - 8%*
- Google rating is 4.5 stars.
Credy offers instant personal loans, education loans, credit card refinancing, low cibil loans to emergency loans to meet all your financial requirements.
Features of Credy
- The interest rate typically varies between 1-1.5% of the loan amount per month
- The period of repayment will vary between 3 months - 15 months
- The maximum interest rate is 30%
- Processing fees will be 3% of the loan amount
- Repay on time, to get top-up loans and improve your credit score
- A salaried employee earning a minimum monthly income of Rs 15000 per month.
MoneyTap offers loans up to Rs 5,00,000 & pays interest on the exact amount you withdraw from your MoneyTap balance.
Features of MoneyTap
- For salaried employees only, the minimum salary should be Rs 30,000 per month
- A loan can be availed easily with a 100% paperless process
- You can use any amount from your available credit line
- Make UPI transactions directly from your Credit Line
- Interest rates starting from as low as 13% per annum
- Tenure can range from 3 to 36 months
- Google rate is 4 stars.
There are several apps that are in the market offering a personal loan. However, one should be careful and do due diligence before choosing the company. Recently, Google has removed those personal loan apps from its Play Store that have been found in violation of its safety policies.