Home  » Topic


Non-Residents Allowed To Transfer Shares To Relatives Without PAN
In a major development, stock market regulator SEBI has allowed foreign nationals, NRIs and PIOs to easily transfer equity shares to immediate relatives without the need to provide Permanent Account Number or PAN. For the purpose, immediate relatives include spouse of ...
Non Residents Allowed Transfer Shares Relatives Without Pan

How To Report Your Mutual Fund Complaints?
If you have a complaint against an organization or company registered with the SEBI, you can get your grievances heard. The government has taken various initiatives to educa...

Get Latest News alerts from Goodreturns

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Goodreturns sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Goodreturns website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more