Auto gas prices in Lucknow move in tandem with natural gas prices. Auto gas is known to be a clean fuel and eco-friendly. It is derived from both natural gas and through crude oil.Auto fuel is now marketed by IndianOil under the brand name 'AutoGas'. One of the most important reasons for autos in cities to move to Auto Gas is because it is cheaper then petrol. Some estimates suggest that conversion to this fuel saves about 35-40 per cent, when compared to petrol. Checking daily Auto Gas prices in Lucknow daily, can help save money, through filling at the appropriate time.
|Nov 2018||₹ 53.32||₹ 14.27|
|Jun 2018||₹ 39.05||₹ -3.15|
|Feb 2018||₹ 42.20||₹ 0.19|
|Jan 2018||₹ 42.01||₹ -0.77|
|Dec 2017||₹ 42.78||₹ 0.23|
|Nov 2017||₹ 42.55||₹ 0.00|
The following are the benefits of using AutoGas to the environment:
• The AutoGas run engines are known to emit 75% less carbon monoxide when compared to engines which use petrol.
• AutoGas helps in the emission of less carbon-di-oxide to the environment when compared to traditional fuel such as petrol and diesel.
• The AutoGas exhaust fumes contain less harmful substances.
• The AutoGas enabled engines runs smoother and there is no change in the noise or vibration of the car.
• Engines which use AutoGas emit 90% fewer oxides of nitrogen when compared to diesel enabled vehicles.
• The AutoGas run engines will emit 90% fewer particulates when compared to diesel.
• The vehicles which use AutoGas will emit 85% fewer hydrocarbons when compared to petrol.
• Those vehicles which use autogas as fuel will emit 60% lesser carbon-di-oxide to the environment when compared with diesel-run engines.