Nowadays, most of the financial transactions under EPFO have been made online. Now EPF members don't need to visit their employer or the EPFO staff for withdrawing their EPF amount, and the claim can be settled online.
Who can withdraw EPF and EPS online?
There are certain conditions for to withdraw EPF and EPS online. They are as below.
- The applicant must have an activated UAN Card.
- The applicant must link his or her Aadhaar card number with EPF
- The applicant must be using the same mobile number which is linked with Aadhaar. Because EPFO will send you OTP for authenticating the claim process online.
- The applicant's bank account along with IFSC code should be linked in EPFO database.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) should also be linked in EPFO database.
- If the above-mentioned conditions are satisfied, then you can withdraw EPF and EPS online.
Types of EPF claims
There are three types of EPF claims that an applicant can withdraw. An EPF account holder can choose any of the option given below.
- Withdraw your EPF amount online.
- Withdraw your EPS (Employee's Pension Scheme) amount online.
- Partial or advance withdrawal of EPF.
How to withdraw EPF and EPS online?
Below are the steps involved of how to withdraw EPF and EPS online.
- Login to UAN portal for members and enter your details.
- On the homepage of Unified Portal, select the option "Online Services" tab.
- Check whether the KYC details seeded are correct or not.
- Choose which option of withdrawal you want to select out of these three, and submit request. (i) Full PF Settlement (ii) PF Part withdrawal (loan/advance) (iii) EPS withdrawal
- Verify the online PF claim using One Time Password (OTP) that you will receive on your mobile number linked with your UAN. Enter the OTP then submit for withdrawal.
- EPFO will obtain your KYC, i.e., Aadhaar details from UIDAI, and your online PF claim will be processed, and your bank account will be credited with the amount of the claim.
EPF claim in 5 days
By seeding UAN or Universal Account Number associated to your EPF account with Aadhaar, you can get your claims processed in five days. To get your claim processed in a matter of not more than five days, please ensure that you make an online claim on the dedicated portal for making EPF claims. Additionally, The person making the EPF claim should have the associated UAN. The different KYC documents have to be seeded with the UAN, and the e-KYC should be verified by the current employer of the concern. How To Check Your EPF Balance By Missed Call?
EPF withdrawal through app
EPFO members will soon be able to settle their claims like EPF withdrawal through mobile application UMANG. The application will be integrated with Unified Mobile App for new-age governance, (UMANG) App, to receive the claims online. However, the timeframe to roll out the same has not been finalized''. How To Get EPF Claims In 5 Days