With ICICI Bank's SMS Banking you can conveniently and securely manage your finances from your home or office. Customers can stay connected with their ICICI Bank Account through SMS Alert and Request Facility.
With this service, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number for every latest banking transactions. You can know the latest credit or debit, cheque return, etc. in your savings account through SMS.
Currently, all Savings Account customers of ICICI Bank will be charged Rs. 15 per quarter for availing Alerts facility through an SMS. How To Link Aadhaar With ICICI Bank Account Online?
How to de-register?
You can also de-register for this service. In case you wish to de-register for the ICICI Bank SMS alert facility, you can visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch. You will not receive SMS alerts, once you de-activate the SMS Alert facility.
SMS Alerts from ICICI bank
You will get SMS for the following transactions:
- When your salary is credited, to your account you will get SMS alert.
- When your bank account is debited with money as specified by you.
- When your bank account is credited Rs.5,000 or more, as specified by you.
- Whenever you withdraw cash at ATM, irrespective of amount.
- For your Cheques and cheque return.
- When your balance rises above a limit.
- When your balance falls below a limit.