Axis Bank is one of the biggest private sector banks with branches across India. Imagine you are traveling and in case you have lost your Axis bank debit or ATM card somewhere then you should block it as soon as possible. If someone got your card, then they can misuse your card and money in your Axis bank account. The money will be automatically debited from your account for using the lost card on any payment gateways.
When you lose your wallet, you don't need to go to the bank directly to block your cards. In this classroom article, we are explaining what all you need to follow to block Axis Bank ATM Card using internet banking facility.
If you have internet banking activated on your Axis Bank account then you can follow this steps:
- Visit the official website of Axis bank net banking on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Log in to your internet banking account by entering your username and password.
- Go to Account.
- Select 'My Cards' option from there.
- Click on 'More Services' tab.
- Select the debit card or ATM card which you want to block.
- You may need to provide the card number, CVV, etc. and follow the on-screen instructions.