If you don't want to get your Vodafone Mobile Number disconnected after 6th Feb 2018, you have to get the sim card number linked with your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
Vodafone India, the second largest telecom network in India has initiated to send messages to customers to link their existing mobile number with Aadhaar number.
Seeding Aadhaar to Vodafone mobile number will help Vodafone customers to enjoy constant mobile connectivity. The e-KYC technology is an instant, secure and green mobile subscriber verification process, where a customer's Aadhaar and fingerprints are adequate for both validating and activating prepaid and post-paid connections.
Following documents are needed to link Aadhaar with Vodafone number.
- Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Your Active Vodafone SIM card
- Bio-Metric Verification Machine With Vendor
- OTP (SMS You Received)
- Finger Print For Verification How To Link Aadhaar To Airtel Mobile Number?
Steps to link Aadhaar -Vodafone mobile number
- Visit the nearest Vodafone store or Vodafone recharge vendor. Meet the executive and tell them to link your Aadhaar and mobile number.
- The executive will Enter your Vodafone mobile number in Bio-Metric Aadhaar verification machine. Soon, You will get an OTP on your Vodafone mobile number.
- Share the OTP to the executive. Your biometric details will be captured like the fingerprint for verification.
- Enter you Father name or Husband name and number of connections you have. Confirm the details entered. You will get a message for completing the verification. Reply with YES and your verification will be finalized.
There is no fee for linking your 12 digit Aadhaar number with your Vodafone number. You don't need to pay anything to the Aadhaar agent or Vodafone executive to get it done. If still, they ask you for any fees, you can inform this to the Vodafone Customer Care number.
For verified customers
If you have done biometric (given fingerprints) along with Aadhaar at the time of taking your Vodafone sim connection, you do not have to do seed the Aadhaar to your number again. If Aadhaar was given only as an identity or address proof and no biometric was done, you have to visit the nearest retailer to link your Aadhaar to Vodafone number. How To Link Aadhaar With Your BSNL Mobile Number?