The Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) is a self-service terminal through which you can make deposits and payment transactions by cash.
You don't need to queues at your bank for depositing money to your account. All you need is to visit your nearest ATM if you want to deposit money in your account. ATM Transaction Failure: Know What You Should Do?
The best thing about CDM is that you can deposit money round the clock because these machines are installed in ATMs.
How to deposit money without a Debit Card into the CDM?
You can deposit money into your account using CDM without debit card. Know how to do it:
- Walking to the nearest CDM and check for the option ‘deposit without card' on the CDM and select it.
- After selecting the option, the machine will ask you to enter your bank account number.
- Enter your bank account number; then you press the amount you wish to deposit and confirm the amount.
- You have to place the cash in the deposit slot and let the machine take it in because you are not using debit card here.
- The machine will take the money, and it will display the currency denominations received on the screen also.
- The depositor will get a confirmation slip for the completion of the transaction.
If you want to make payments to different accounts, you can do it via CDM. You need to follow the same steps. But it is important to note that you need to know the account numbers you wish to transfer the money to. Top 16 Things You Can Do At An ATM
The transaction limit to deposit money in CDMs varies from bank to bank. The minimum amount that can you deposit is Rs. 100 and the maximum amount is below Rs 50000. The cash deposit machine will accept all currency notes in multiples of Rs. 100 up to Rs. 2,000. What Is SBI Fast Cash Withdrawal? How To Use Fast Cash Through SBI ATM?