Bank account holders use their Debit cards to withdraw money from ATMs. You can withdraw money cash from bank accounts which you have in State Bank of India or any other bank. The amount you entered will be debited from our account, and you will get the same amount of cash out of the ATM.
Have you ever tried the fast cash withdrawal features which are available in SBI ATM?
What is SBI Fast Cash Feature?
Fast Cash enables you to withdraw an amount that you consistently withdraw from your primary checking account. If you are frequently withdrawing the same amount, this feature will help you. You can enter the specific amount of funds you choose to remove from your account. You can withdraw your preferred amounts from ATM with a touch. The options in the denomination of 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10,000 are available. How To Request For SBI Cheque Book Online?
This feature will help you to withdraw cash from the machines fast and thus to save time. If you are in a hurry and want to withdraw cash from SBI ATM, then fast cash withdrawal feature is great to use. How To Close Your SBI Bank Account?
For withdrawing money using SBI Fast Cash option, follow these steps:
- Step into SBI or any other Bank ATM
- Insert your State Bank of India Debit card into the machine.
- You will be asked to select your preferred language from the list. Select the language in which you would like to make transactions.
- Click on banking on the machine screen.
- Enter your ATM PIN the machine
- Select Fast Cash from the machine screen.
- Select the amount of cash you want to withdraw from your account. Collect your cash and receipt.