Telenor India provides mobile services in 6 Indian telecom circles. It started operations in India in 2009. To continue enjoying the extensive deals and benefits provided by the Telenor service providers you need to link your Aadhaar to your mobile number.
As per the Government of India, and Department of Telecom directives, the services can be interrupted in case the active numbers are not linked to the Aadhaar card of the member.
- First, visit the nearest Telenor Store.
- Ask the executive linking of the Aadhaar Card and the Mobile SIM.
- Provide the Aadhaar details to the executive. The executive will enter the data in the biometric system for the verification process.
- You will receive an OTP from the on your registered number.
- Share the OTP with the executive.
- After that, you need to verify your fingerprint through the fingerprint scanner.
- Now you will receive the confirmation of the fingerprint verification on your registered mobile number.
- Provide your Telenor connection details and your details.
This is the last step to link Aadhaar to your Telenor number. You will get an SMS from the Aadhaar Department to your Telenor number. Reply 'YES' to that SMS. By sending this reply, your mobile number will be successfully seeded with the Aadhaar number. Reminder: Know These Five Aadhaar Linking Deadline