The State Bank of India (SBI) has a dedicated website (sbicard.com) featuring all of the bank's credit cards along with their specifications, advantages, perks, and other relevant kinds of stuff. In order to check the balance of your SBI Credit Card, the bank is currently offering 4 distinct methods. Based on your convenience and comfort you can opt for anyone of them.
Procedure to check SBI Credit Card balance via net banking
The bank allows credit card customers via SBI Card Online platform to generate a net banking account using which customers can conveniently manage their credit cards. An individual with an online SBI Card account will get a unique user id and password after the successful net banking registration process, using that credentials the individual can sign in to his or her account. Hence, follow the steps below to verify your SBI Credit Card balance if you are an existing SBI online account holder.
- Visit www.sbicard.com and sign in to your account using the required credentials i.e. username and password.
- Once you are done, you can now see your credit card account summary on the homepage.
- The outstanding balance on the card, credit cap, cash limit and prior payment specifics can be checked under the summary. You just need to subtract the outstanding balance from the card's credit cap to find the available balance of your SBI Credit Card.
Procedure to check SBI Credit Card balance via mobile banking
SBI Credit Cardholders can now use the SBI Card mobile application to validate their credit card balance. Nevertheless, the app can only be used by registered net banking users as it asks user ID and password in order to sign in. Tapping on the 'First time user' option on the app, new cardholders can generate an account. Follow the below-listed steps to verify your SBI credit card balance once you have the mobile banking login credentials.
- Open the SBI Card mobile app on your mobile phone and enter the user id and password.
- You will find your credit card account details after logging into your account, which comprises the remaining balance, credit cap, cash limit, and your recent billing information. You can subtract the remaining amount from the credit limit to identify the available balance on your credit card.
Procedure to check SBI Credit Card balance via customer care service
Additionally, you can also contact the SBI helpline number in order to figure out the outstanding balance on your credit card.
- Dial any of the SBI helpline numbers 1860 180 1290(toll-free) or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) from your registered mobile number and opt your preferred language.
- For credit card related details tap '1' and again tap '1' to enter your required credit card details i.e. card number and date of birth.
- You will now relate to your account details, such as the recent billing amount, the minimum amount due, remaining balance on your card and other related specifics.
Procedure to check SBI Credit Card balance via SMS facility
You can use SBI's 'Simply SMS' facility if your existing mobile number is verified with SBI. Via sending an SMS from their registered mobile number, the feature enables SBI credit card users to check their card balance. Below is the format for sending the SMS.
- Type BAL last four digits of the credit card number and send it to 5676791
- It is also possible to use the SMS service to identify the available credit cap, cash cap, and other credit card related services. That being said, a specific format must be used in the SMS to raise any request, as specified on the website of SBI.