Account-holders can generate a mini-statement of the State Bank of India to know in brief about recent debit/credit transactions in their account. SBI mini-statement can be generated in a range of ways, namely SBI Quick Banking, missed call banking, SMS banking, mobile banking, and online banking. To get an SBI mini statement, the customer must first register his mobile number with the bank (to know how to update your mobile number with SBI, click here). Let's look at a few different approaches to generate an SBI mini-statement.
Steps to get SBI mini statement by missed call service
Account-holders can receive an SBI Mini Statement by giving a missed call to 09223866666. However, make sure that your mobile number is registered with SBI to use this service. Customers can know about the last 5 transactions by initiating a missed call to the specified number.
Steps to get SBI mini statement by SMS facility
Account-holders can also receive SBI mini account statements via SMS. To generate the SBI Mini Statement via SMS, type 'MSTMT' and send it to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. Once done you will get the mini statement on your registered mobile number outlining the last five transactions of your account. In the circumstance that you have multiple SBI accounts, and for any one of them you can sign up for SBI Quick service as per your convenience.
Steps to get SBI mini statement by SBI mobile banking
The procedures to receive an SBI Mini Statement using SBI mobile banking facility are as follows:
- Open the 'SBI Anywhere Personal' app on your mobile phone and login into your account using the required credentials.
- Now tap on "My Accounts" under the homepage and on the next tab, tap on 'Mini Statement'
- Confirm the SBI Mini Statement, which indicates the account's 10 most recent transactions.
Steps to get SBI bank statement using 'Quick Services'
Account holders of SBI can generate an e-statement for their Savings Bank account for the preceding six months by sending an SMS. The effective statement will be sent to their registered email-ID which is a password-protected PDF file. To use this service, you must first register for our SBI Quick service.
To get a bank account statement via SBI Quick Services, type 'ESTMT' (space) (Account Number) (space) (code) and send it to 09223588888 from your registered mobile number.
Steps to get SBI account statement through net banking
SBI bank statements can be accessed on mobile through a range of mobile banking applications or the SBI net banking platform. The effective bank statement can be printed and saved at any time anywhere. One can use the SBI net banking service to generate bank statement online too. To access SBI e-statements, the account holder must have registered his or her email ID with the bank, on which he or she will get the encrypted PDF file upon successful generation of the statement. To know how to generate SBI Statement online, follow the steps below:
- Visit SBI Net Banking portal and login into your account
- Now click on "My Accounts" > "Account statement" which will redirect you to the account statement page.
- Now select the account for which you want to generate the statement
- For the statement period, choose an alternative, which may be preferred "by date" or "by month." To view, print, or download the account statement, select an alternative. The account statement can be downloaded or saved as an Excel or PDF file, after clicking on 'Go'