1993 - The Company was incorporated on 2nd March, 1993 as a Private
Limited Company under the name Evergo Capital Markets (India)
Private Limited in the State of Tamil Nadu.
1994 - The Company was subsequently converted into Public Limited
Company on 2nd February. The Name was changed to Evergo Capital
Markets (India) Limted on 2nd February by passing a Special
Resoulution on 16th November, 1993 and obtaining fresh
Certificate of Incorporation dated 2nd February.
- The Company has been promoted by Mr. V Subramonian and Mr. M N
1996 - The Company is maiden public issue of 55 lacs equity shares
of Rs.10/- each for cash at par.
1997 - The Company's name is changed from Evergo Capital Markets (I) Ltd
to Evergo Capital Ltd.
2000 - The Company has decided to merge Advent Business Machines Ltd
(ABML). Twenty five shares of the company will be allotted for
every two shares of ABML held.
- The Company has decided Investment of FIIs, NRIs and OCBs to
acquire shares of the company within the overall ceiling limit of
40 per cent of the paid-up equity sharecapital of the company.
- Dematerialisation of shares of the company.
- Mr Prakash B Rane and Mrs Supriya P Rane, acting in concert have
entered into an Agreement dated January 15, with Mr V Subramanian
and Mr M N Ahmed, the Promoters of Evergo Capital Limited to
acquired 22,22,000 No. of Equity Shares representing 29.62% of
the paid up equity share capital of Evergo Capital Limited
(Evergo) at a price of Rs 6.50 per equity share payable in cash.
- CSI-YITP Award for ABMÂs e-Gov products: ABM CARE Â® and ABM MOIS 2000Â® 2000
- Implementation of ambitious Water Billing Project and Double Entry Accounting for a large customer involving demand generation of over US $150 Mn
- A largest Municipal Body in Asia replicated ABM CFC Â® in all their 24 Municipal Wards as the first Citizen Centric e-Gov initiative
- Govt. of Maharashtra announced Rajiv Gandhi Award for Administrative Reforms for ABMÂs Setu Â® at Thane Collectorate
- Delisted the equity shares from Madras, Hyderabad and Coimbatore Stock Exchanges.
- KDMCÂs e-Governance Project bagged "Intelligent Enterprise Award" forMAINet by India Express Group at Colombo.
- ABM Knowledgeware selected for "CSI Nihilent e-Governance Award for Best e-Governance Technical Organization"
- Entered into SAP ERP business by bagging multi-million dollar order for Implementation of SAP in MCGM in consortium with SAP & a reputed Systems Integrator
- KDMC was awarded with "e-Governance Champion Award" for outstanding contribution in the domain of e-Governance by Dataquest, where ABMÂs software solution "MAINet " has been implemented
- Won the prestigious "Wisitex India Urban Development Lead Organization of the Year-Information Technology" award, conferred by Minister Urban Development ,Govt of Goa
- "Golden Icon" Award for Best Citizen Services project in India conferred by Department of Administrative Reforms, Govt. of India to Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation (KDMC) where ABMÂs software solution-MAINet has been implemented
- Bagged a single order of Rs. 116 Crores from Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai for SAP Optimization, enhancements, change management etc.
- Received "Deloitte Technology Fast500" award as 120th Fastest Growing Technology Company in Asia-Pacific
- MCGMÂs Citizen Portal was ranked 32nd in a Global e-Governance Performance Survey of 100 cities in a survey sponsored by Department of Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations and the American Society for Public Administration (Ranked 7th in parameter Security)
- Recommended by Dalal Street IndiaÂs no.1 Investment Journal as one of 50 Small Cap Best Buys on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- MCGM was conferred SKOCH Challenger e-Governance Award owing to its tremendous IT initiatives by ABM which focuses on providing basic civic citizen services in one of the largest municipal bodies in Asia
- ABMÂs KDMC & MCGM e-Governance projects included as a success story in efficient Citizen Services Delivery using e-Governance in a book co-edited by Dr. M. Ramachandran, IAS, Secretary, Urban Development, Govt. of India.
- MCGM was once again conferred with SKOCH Challenger Best Municipality Award for its phenomenal success in urban governance
-Economist Intelligence Unit published a Global research project on"ICT for City Management"wherein three projects done by ABM are recognized and appreciated.
- ABM awarded Rs. 63.32 Crores E-Government Contracts by MCGM in the space of e-Municipality.
-ABM awarded has recommended Final Dividend of Rs. 1.50 per share i.e. 15%.
-Company has recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 1.50 per share i.e. 15% which aggregate to Rs. 150.02 lacs for the year ended March 31, 2012.
-"ABM awarded Rs. 52 Crores eGovernance contracts; Makes entry into Tourism sector".
- "ABM Awarded Rs. 56.25 Crores eGovernance contract by Govt. of Bihar for a statewide e-Municipality project".
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from old address to ABM House, Plot No. 268, Linking Road, Bandra (west), Mumbai - 400050. Telephone No.: 022 42909700, Fax No.: 022 42909701.
-ABM conferred the Skoch Order-of-Merit Award during the 38th Skoch Summit at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi 21st Nov 2014 for SAP Implementation & Services to Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.