|1990 - Basant Agro Tech (India) Ltd. was incorporated and promoted by renowned Bhartia Group from Akola along with Mr. C. L. Jhunjhnuwala an NRI business tycoon from Singapore to manufacture and distribute fertilizers.
1994 - The company came out with Public Issue of equity shares at premium of Rs.5 per share which was oversubscribed by 10 times.
2005 - The company had undertaken the huge expansion of its SSP fertilizers plant.
- The company had entered into agreement with Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd (DFPCL) for marketing of its single super phosphate fertilizers as well as NPK mixture granulated fertilizers in the state of Maharashtra for the period of three years.
2006 - The company had planned to raise Rs. 7.96 crore through rights issue to be given on a 1:1 basis to existing shareholders.
-Basant Agro Tech (India) Ltd Issues Rights in the Ratio of 3:2
2007 - The company had entered into the marketing arrangement with the market leader of south M/s. Mangalore Chemical & Fertilizers Ltd., for making in the State of Karnataka the NPK Granulated Mixture fertilizers produced by the company at its newly acquired fertilizer plant at Hospet.
- The company had entered into a contract with M/s. Mahioo Monsanto for acquiring BT Technology (Bollgard II) for various types of seeds to boost research and development activities of the seed division.
2008 - Shri. C L Jhunjhunwala had been elected as the chairman of the board.
- Ashwin Bharti had been appointed as executive director of the company.
- Basant Agro Tech India Ltd has appointed Shri. Shashikant Bhartia as the Chairman (interim) of the Company.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1
- The Board of Directors have recommended the dividend at 7% on equity shares of the Company.
- The Company has been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certificate for establishment of Quality Management system for manufacturing and supply of Different Field Crop Seeds and Vegetable Seeds.
- The Board of Directors have recommended the Dividend @ 8% on equity shares of the Company for the year ended.
-The Company has recommended the Dividend of 8% on equity shares.
-Mr. Prasad Todankar has been appointed as the Company Secretary as well as Compliance officer of the Company
-The Company has recommended the Dividend of 7% on equity shares.
-Basant Agro Tech India Ltd has informed the Company had shifted its Corporate office to
95 & 96, Mittal Court, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021.