|The Company was incorporated as Private Limited Company as on 13th March, 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 and converted into Public Limited Company by a special resolution on 22nd March, 1995 and obtained fresh certificate of commencement as Public Limited Company on 23rd March, 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 from Registrar of Companies, Gujarat at Ahmedabad.
The Company is at present in process of setting up proposed plant for manufacturing studded gold Jewellery like Ring, Ear-rings, Chain, Handmade jewellery and plain Gold Jewellery. Its manufacturing activities are yet to commence.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:2.
- The Company has changed its registered Ofiice from 1st Floor, Bhadraraj Chamber, Swastik Cross Road, C. G. Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad to A-2, Russian Flats, Nr. Choice Restaurant, C. G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat- 380009