|Capital Hotels and Developers Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited Company under the name of "Capital Developers Private Limited" on 17th August, 1990. The company started its commercial operation on 16th August, 1991. The Company was converted into Public Limited Company vide its Resolution passed in Annual General Meeting held on 15th February, 1992 and the name changed to Capital Developers Limited. A fresh certificate of Incorporation dated 13th April, 1992 to this effect was obtained from Registrar of Companies, Delhi and Haryana. The
name of the Company has subsequently changed to Capital Hotels and Developers Ltd. and fresh certificate of incorporated dated 27th June, 1994 has been obtained from Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi and Haryana.
The company is presently engaged in construction and sale of residential flats and commercial complexes in New Delhi. The major contracts completed by the company are
a) Residential Flats at Anand Niketan (Project Cost Rs. 34.85 Lacs) and Greater Kailash, New Delhi.
b) Commercial Complex by the name, "Anchal Plaza" at Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. (Project Cost Rs. 71 Lacs)
Project 'Anchal Plaza' was completed in record time of one year. The other projects were all executed in time without any delays.
Projects in hand
The company has presently following projects in hand:
(i) 'Capital Towers' at Indra Enclave is a commercial complex consisting of shops and offices. The project is being constructed on land acquired on lease from Delhi Development Authority. The cost of the Project is Rs. 58.20 Lacs. Theproject is 15% complete and 80% of the sale has been effected. The project is schedule to be completed by Mid, 1995
(ii) Residential Flats at Greater Kailash - The company has entered into a construction agreement for development of 250 Sq Yds property at Greater Kailash. As per the agreement, the Company will construct Basement, Ground, First and Second floor with 1800 Sq Ft area on each floor. The estimated cost of Project is Rs. 36 Lacs. The construction is to commence by September 1994 and expected to complete by September 1995.
(iii) Residential Flats at Ambika Vihar - The company has entered into a agreement for construction of Basement, Ground First and Second Floor having 1200 Sq Ft. area each on property at Ambika Vihar measuring 182.22 Sq. Yds. The estimated cost of project is Rs. 19.20 Lacs. The Company has already completed 60% of the construction and the schedule date of completion is December, 1994.
(iv) Radha Chambers - The company has acquired on lease a commercial plot at Vikas Purl, New Delhi measuring 169 sq mts from Delhi Development Authority for construction of shops/ Offices. The estimated cost of project is Rs.46 Lacs. The construction of the complex has already commenced and 60% complete and is slated to complete by January/February 1995.
(v) Capital Plaza - The company has also acquired two more plots of land from Delhi Development Authority (DDA) at Indra Enclave for construction of commercial cum shopping centre. Total cost of both the plots is Rs. 55.42 Lace, out of which the company has already paid Rs.14.50 Lacs (25%) to DDA.
The construction industry is growing due to the increasing demand for infrastructure facilities like housing, office and commercial companies etc. The growth in the construction industry is due to increasing industrialisation and growth in GNP of the country.
The housing sector holds vast growth potential. The national housing policy formulated by the Centre has set out priorities and plans for eradication of houselessness by the year 2001. On a conservative cost of Rs.50,000 per dwelling for the eradication of housing shortage of 410 lac units in the country by the turn of this century, an investment of over Rs.2,05,000 crore is needed.
The company will concentrate its activities in areas of proposed National Capital Region like Gurgaon and NOIDA. These areas provides tremendous potential for residential and commercial activities as it is near to the Capital and offers cleaner and pollution free environment.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
-CHD Developers Ltd has appointed Mr. Ashok Kumar Gupta as Additional Director of the Company w.e.f. December 14, 2006.
-Company has changed its name from Capital Hotels and Developers Ltd. to CHD Developers Ltd.
- The Company had incorporated a 100% subsidiary in the name and style of M/s. CHD facility Management Pvt Ltd.
- The Company has Purchased 99.99% Equity Share holding from the Promoters of the following Companies
- M/s. Divine Townships Pvt Ltd.
- M/s. Golden Infracon Pvt Ltd.
- M/s. Horizon Realtech Pvt Ltd.
Now these Companies are the subsidiaries of the Company.
- The Company has launched another project named as CHD Lifestyle Independent Floors as part of its mega integrated township project CHD City at Karnal. Lifestyle Floors are "Stylish, Comfortable and Affordable".
- "CHD Developers' CHD Lifestyle Project completely sold out within just 6 weeks".
- CHD Energy Private Limited has been incorporated as a Wholly Owned subsidiary of the Company.
- The Company has acquired 5010 equity shares of CHD Hospitality Private Limited consequent to that later has become a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of the Company.
- The Company on July 10, 2012 acquired 7000 shares of Empire Realtech Private Limited, pursuant to which the later has become wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
- CHD Developers Ltd has acquired 651450 equity shares of International Infratech Private Limited.
- Board has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 0.10 Per share i.e. 5% on the share
- CHD Developers Ltd. - Memorandum of Understanding with Government of Uttarakhand
- CHD Developers Ltd has appointed Mrs. Shashi Prabha Passi as a Additional Director (Independent) of the Company.
- CHD Developers acquires new project in Gurgaon
-CHD Developers Ltd. - Launch of New Project ÂCHD ResorticoÂ in Sohna, Gurgaon
-CHD Developers Ltd titled "500 Families Allotted Homes in KarnalÂs First Affordable Housing Project, CHD Karnal Homes".
-CHD Developers launches CHD EWay Towers on Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon.