2001 - The Company has entered into a five-year contract with the Board of Secondary
Education Rajasthan, Ajmer.
-Compucom Software receives 'The Rajasthan Export Award'
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
- Compucom Software Ltd has informed that the Company has been awarded an order by Secondary Education Department, Rajasthan for supply of various Software Packages of Microsoft in 2500 Govt. Schools of Rajasthan. The Order value is worth Rs 7.67 Crores and an MOU has been signed in this regard with Secondary Education Department.
-The Company has issued Bonus shares in the ratio of 1:1.
- Compucom Software has bagged Rs 10.4 crore orders from Rajasthan Council of Elementary Education, under Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan of Government. As per the agreement signed with the Rajasthan Council of Elementary Education, the company will provide computer-aided learning programme (CALP) in 836 government schools of Rajasthan.
-Compucom Software has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:2
- "Compucom Software Limited's subsidiary CSL Infomedia (P) Ltd., has received permission from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India, to uplink and downlink two News and Current Affairs satellite channels namely JanTV and JanTV Plus.
- "Order worth Rs. 46.71 Crores of ICT Education from Govt. of Bihar".
- "Inauguration of JanTV- a Satellite TV Channel".
- "Extension of ICT - Phase - I & Award of Contract".
- Compucom Software bags Rs 1 cr order and extension of ICT contract from Rajasthan Govt.
- The Company has recommended dividend @ 20% i.e. Rs. 0.40/- paise per share of Rs. 2 each.
- The appointment of Mr. Rajendra Prasad Udawat as an Additional Director of the Company.
- The Company recommended dividend @ 20% i.e. Rs. 0.40 (Forty Paise) per equity share of Rs. 2/- each
- Appointment of Dr. Anjila Saxena as a Woman Director.
-Compucom Software Ltd. has titled "Extension of ICT-Phase-II".
-Compucom Softwr - E- Governance Order worth Rs. 3.92 Crores of LDMS Project
-Compucom Software Ltd the RTA of the Company has been changed from MCS Limited to MCS Share Transfer Agent Limited