Mar 31, 2016
1. Related party disclosure
(a) Related parties with whom transactions have taken place during the year Key managerial personnel: NIL
(b) Transaction with related parties: NIL
2. Balances of Parties under the head- Trade payable, Other Current Liabilities and short Term/Long Term Loans and advances are subject to confirmation and reconciliation thereof if any.
3. Previous yearâs comparative figures have been regrouped / recasted wherever necessary.
Mar 31, 2015
1. Balances of Parties under the head- Trade payable, Other Current Liabilities and short Term/Long Term Loans and advances are subject to confirmation and reconciliation thereof if any.
2. Previous year's comparative figures have been regrouped / recasted wherever necessary.
3. The previous year figures have been audited by another firm of hartered Accountants.
Mar 31, 2014
(A) Terms/ rights attached to equity shares
The Company has only one class of equity shares having par value of Rs. 10 per share. Each holder of equity shares is entitled to one vote per share.
In the event of liquidation of the company, the holders of equity shares will be entitled to receive remaining assets of the company, after distribution of all preferential amounts. The distribution will be in proportion to the number of equity shares held by the shareholders.
(B) Shares allotted as fully paid up pursuant to contract(s) without payment being received in cash 2228502 equity Shares have been allotted as fully paid up to the shareholders as bonus shares by capitalizing share premium and free reserves.
Mar 31, 2013
A. The current assests, loans and advances have a value on realization equal to the amounts by which they have been stated in the Balance Sheet.
b. Earning in foreign currency is NIL.
c. Expenditure in Foreign Currency : NIL
d. Contigents liabilities are NIL.
f. Amount paid to Directors.
g. The previos year''s figures have been regrouped, reconfigured and re-arranged wherever consider necessary.
Mar 31, 2012
1. Shares Capital
Detail of shareholders holding more than five percent shares specifying number of shares held.
2. Contingent Liabilities
current year previous year
3. The Provide Schedule VI has become effective from April 01, 2011 for the preparation of consolidated finacial statements. This has significantly impacted the disclosures and presentation made in consolidated finacial statements. Previous years figures have been regrouped/classified, whereever necessary to correspond with the current year''s classification/disclosure.
Mar 31, 2011
Previous years figures have been regrouped wherever considered necessared to facilitate composition.
1. CONTINGENT LIABILITIES
Current year current year as 31.03.2011 as 31.03.2010
A. Estimated amount of contracts remaining NIL NIL to be exectued on captial account and not provided for
B. Claims Against the company not NIL NIL acknowleddged as debt
C. Other money for which the company is NIL NIL contingently liable.