1961 - The Company was incorporated on 29th March, at Calcutta. The
Company was formed as a result of Collaboration between Scovill
Manufacturing Company USA and the Well-known agency house of
Duncan Brothers & Co. Ltd. The Main object of the Company is to
manufacture tyre tube valves and other allied products.
1962 - 90,972 shares to promoters etc. and 1,75,000 shares to
collaborators. 84,028 shares offered at par to the public in
1968 - 35,000 bonus shares issued in prop. 1:10.
1971 - 77,000 bonus shares issued in prop. 1:5.
1975 - Associated Polymers Ltd. became a subsidiary of the Company
effective from 22nd November.
- 4,62,000 bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1.
1991 - The name of the company was changed to Schrader Duncan Ltd., from
Schrader-Scovill Duncan Ltd.
1993 - 9,24,000 bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1.
1995 - 18,48,000 bonus equity shares allotted in the ratio of 1:1.
1996 - In April, the collaborators of the Company Schrader Automotive
Inc. USA merged with Bridge Products, Inc. USA a designer and
manufacturer of highly engineered componentry for original
equipment automotive and Industrial fluid systems and a
manufacturer and distributor of wheel care products and pneumatic
accessories. With this merger the company was explosing
opportunities for expanding and diversifying its product lines.
- The Company commenced an additional facility for manufacturing
Schrader Bellows Pneumatic products in Nasik.
- Automotive division proposed to diversify into new products such
as Natural Rubber Valves and Patches.
-Schrader Duncan has recommended a dividend of 45%.
-Schrader Duncan has created E-mail ID for Investor Complaints:firstname.lastname@example.org
-Mr. Ravi Swaminathan has been appointed as Managing Director of the company.
-The company has Recommended payment of dividend of Rs 1.00 per equity share of Rs 10/- each
-Registered Office of the Company has been Shifted From Mulund, Mumbai To F-33, Ranjangaon MIDC, Karegaori, Shirur 412 209.
- Wholly owned subsidiary (i.e. Associated Polymers Limited) of the Company has filed the Application in the Court for the Merger with Schrader Duncan Limited and entered into MOU for the sale of land located at, Tarapur MIDC.
- The company has sanctioned the Scheme of Amalgamation of Associated Polymers Limited ("APL" or the "Transferor Company") with Schrader Duncan Limited ("SDL" or the "Company") ("Scheme") and the Scheme has become effective on May 17, 2013 with appointed date being April 01, 2012.
- Change of Name of the Company from Schrader Duncan Limited to "Duncan Engineering Limited".