Mar 31, 2013
A. The number of shares and amount outstanding at the beginning and at the end of the reporting year is same.
b. The Company has one class of equity shares having a par value of Rs. 10/- per share. Each holder of equity share is entitled to same right based on the number of shares held.
(1) Segment Reporting
The Company is engaged solely in trading activity during the year and all activities of the Company revolve around this activity. As such there are no reportable segment as defined by Accounting Standard 17 on Segment Reporting issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
(2) Previous year figures
Previous Year''s figures have been regrouped/reclassified wherever necessary to correspond with the current year''s classification/disclosures.
Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2011
1. Deposit include Rs. 3.5 Lacs (Previous Year Rs. 3.5 Lacs) being interest free security deposit, for Office Premises, to a company in which some of the Directors are interested.
2. Sundry Debit/Credit balances are taken at book figures & are subject to confirmation.
3. The Company is engaged solely in investment activity during the year and all activities of the Company revolve around this activity. As such there are no reportable segment as defined by Accounting Standard 17 on Segment Reporting issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
4. Related Party Disclosures :
List of Related Parties with whom transaction have taken place & Relationship,
Name of the Related Parties Relationship Lahoti Overseas Ltd. Enterprises over which Key Management Personnel are able to exercise significant influence
The Company docs not have any outstanding dillutive potential equity shares.
5. Based on information so far available with the Company in respect of MSME(as defined in '' The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development, Act 2006 )there are no delay in payment of dues to such enterprises during the year and there is no such dues payable at the year end.
6. Previous Year''s figure have been regrouped, rearranged,wherever necessary, so as to make them comparable with current year''s figure.
7. Other information required under Part 1 & Part II of Schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956 is either NIL or NOT APPLICABLE.