Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Raj Packaging Industries Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
The Company was incorporated on 18th June 1987 under the Companies Act, 1956 as Raj Packaging Industries Private Limited. The Company was subsequently converted into a public limited Company on 6th May, 1992, in terms of a special resolution passed on 17th April 1992 under section 31(1)/44 of the Companies Act, 1956.
- 1. Company is Authorised to buy back the shares of the company 2. Delisting of shares from Bangalore Stock Exchange
- Raj Packaging Industries Ltd has nformed that the installation and commissioning of the Company's new three layer plant has been completed and trial has been taken.
- Company has recommended a dividend of 8% subject to approval by the shareholders.
- Company Board has recommended a Dividend of 10% subject to approval by the shareholders.
- The company board has recommended a Dividend of 10% subject to approval by the shareholders.