1994 - The Company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on 20th May,
in the State of Andhra Pradesh. It obtained the Certificate for Commencement
of Business on 13th June, 1994. The Registered Office of the company is in
- The Company has obtained the permission from the Government of India to set
up a 100% Export Oriented Software Unit (Vide Letter No. STPH/IMSC/94/646
dated August 5, 1994) under the Government's Software Technology Park Scheme.
- The project implementation is in an advanced stage and the Company plans to
commence commercial production by April 1995 with the first batch of computer
2000 - The company has obtained FIPB approval allowing the company to issue and
allot 10 lakh equity shares to the share holders of Aravalli Technologies Inc
towards the cash and stock deal.
- The Company has acquired California-based Web technology company, Aravali
Technologies Inc as a wholly-owned subsidiary of RAM.
- The Company has signed tripartite agreement with NSDL and CDSL.
- The Company allotted 10,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10 each at a premium
of Rs. 240 to non-resident Indians.
- The Equity Capital has increased to Rs. 674.14 lacs and the Reserves & Surplus to
Rs. 4419.68 lacs.
-Delists equity shares from Hyderabad Stock Exchange
-Inks pact with KAFA Consortium in Iran for jointly executing a software project valued $ 400,000 for Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Islamic Republic of Iran, as part of the e-governance project
-Ram Informatics Ltd has signed an agreement with Sunrise Systems Inc. USA, for partnering in offshore software services.
- Ram Informatics Ltd has informed that the Company have received an order for Design, Development and Implementation of Portal Software for "Registration by Prior Appointment" for Registration and Stamps Department (Andhra Pradesh).
- Ram Informatics has received an order from IT&C Department (eGovernance), Government of Andhra Pradesh for support of Social Benefit Management System (SBMS) application software for a period of three years. The company made this announcement during the trading hours today, 11 August 2008.
-Ram Informatics - Order from Sree Mahayogi Lakshmamma Co-operative Bank Ltd.
-The consortium of M/s HCL Info Systems and M/s. RAM Informatics Limited received a contract from Commissioner, EDS, IT & C Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh, for Zone 1 of District eSeva, for Operations and Support through BOOT Model.
-Ram Informatics Ltd signed agreements with the Andhra Pradesh government regarding multiple software projects.
-The Company has changed its name from Ram Informatics Ltd. to Ram Info Ltd.
-The Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from old location to Aakanksha, 3rd Floor, 8-2- 293/82/JIII/564A22/1, Road No.92, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500 033, Telangana.
-Raminfo bags award for total IT solution
-Raminfo jumps nearly 5% on bagging new order
-Raminfo bags order worth Rs 787.87 crores