1994 - Ushdev Trade and Finance Ltd. was incorporated as a Public
Limited Company on 18th May , and obtained commencement of
Business Certificate on 31st May, under the Companies Act, 1956
from the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra.
- The Company has been promoted by Shri. Vijay Gupta, a commerce
graduate and an experienced businessman and Mrs. Suman Gupta, a
first generation entrepreneur.
- The Company is presently engaged in commission business and
trading in shares.
1995 - The Company of Public Issue of 17,50,000 No. of Equity Shares of
Rs. 10/- each for cash at par aggregating Rs. 175 Lacs.
1997 - The Company has successfully commissioned in March.
- The Company had with the approval of the RBI set up in January,
a 100% wholly owned subsidiary in the Cayman Islands, named
Ushdev International (Cayman) Limited to trade in the
1998 - During the year under review, the Company has allotted 20,000
Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each at a premium of Rs. 40/- each to
ITC Agrotech Finance & Investment Limited, as they have opted for
conversion of 1,00,000 - 19% Optionally Convertible Redeemable
Preference Shares of Rs. 10/- each into Equity Shares.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
- Ushdev International Ltd has informed that Ms. Suman Gupta, Director, be appointed as the Chairperson of the Company.
- Ushdev has been included by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) in India's top 500 Companies 2010 and is featured under the trading sector.
- Ushdev has been included by Forbes Asia in its list of Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion $ Companies.
- Ushdev has been Awarded for its Wind Farm located at Chitradurga district in Karnataka as "Best Performing Wind Farm".
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) has registered 9.9 MW Wind Power Project of Ushdev International Limited located at Theni, Tamil Nadu, for CDM activity.
- Ushdev has been ranked 215th by the Financial Express magazine in its list of 500 India's Finest Companies on the basis of Net Sales and ranked 493rd on the basis of market cap.
- Ranked 219th by Business Standard magazine in their March 2012 issue on the basis of net sales.
-Ushdev International Ltd has acquired Hobli Property Management Private Limited.
-Ushdev International Ltd has recommended dividend on equity shares @ 21% p.a. (i.e. Re. 2.10/- per equity share).