1993 - The company was incorporated as a Private Limited company on
28th December, and obtained fresh certificate of incorporation
upon conversion to a public limited company on 17.08.1994.
1995 - During the year under review, the Company made a public issue of
18,50,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10/- each for cash at par
aggregating Rs. 185 lacs. Out of this 14,50,000 equity shares of
Rs. 10/- each for cash at par were offered to the Indian Public
and 4,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each for cash at par were
reserved for preferential allotment on a competitive basis to Non
Resident Indians, Overseas Corporate Bodies and Foreign Financial
Institutions on a non repatriation basis.
- The Company is interfacing with the Department of
Telecommunications to participate in the specifications drafting
process by offering inputs and suggestions of the Optical
Subscriber Loop Carrier System.
- The Company is also approaching the prospective entrants in the
field of Basic Telecom Services for the deployment of its
products in their new upcoming networks.
- Research and development is being carried out by the Company to
develop special systems to meet customer requirements, both in
India and export markets.
1996 - Research and development is being carried out by the Company to
develop special systems to meet customer requirements, both, in
India and export markets.
- The Company is undertaking the process of technology absorption,
for all new products.
1998 - The Company has added and introduced many new products during
1997-98. The products are focused towards providing solutions to
private telecom operators, PTTs, ISPs, and Corporate Networks.
2000 - The Company has launched its DSL technology multiplexer, The DSL
technology based products offers ISDN, IDSL, digital data
services on a single and unconditioned copper cable pair.
- Valiant Communications Ltd has informed that The Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd (DSE), Delhi, and The Madras Stock Exchange Ltd (MSE), Chennai, have delisted the Equity Share Capital of the Company vide their letter dated October 19, 2006 and August 09, 2006 respectively.
- The Company has formed a 100% Wholly Owned Subsidiary "VALIANT COMMUNICATIONS FZE." in United Arab Emirates, to promote market and provide pre and post sales support to customers of Valiant Communications Ltd, at international level.
-The Board of Directors of the Company has proposed and recommended the payment of a dividend of Rs 0.60/- (i.e. 6%) per equity.
-Shri Sumit Mehta has been appointed as an Additional Non Executive Independent Director of the Company.
-Valiant Communications Ltd has informed that ValiantÂs E1 Multiplexers have been successfully installed at New Delhi and Mumbai International Airports for critical communications links between L-Band Radar Tower and the Air Traffic Control Centre.
-Valiant Communications has entered into an agreement with Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), for digital teleprotection coupler.
-Valiant Communications Received Letter of Award worth Rs. 163 Lacs.
-Valiant Communications "Letter of Awards from Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) of Rs. 803 Lac".
-Valiant Communications "Teaming Agreement with Fibcom India Ltd".
-Valiant Communications wholly owned subsidiary has entered into an agreement with Herbing Communicatii SRL (Herbing), Romania, to offer communication equipment to various utility sectors including Power Utilities in Romania
- Valiant Communications Ltd has introduces a solution for "Improvement in Mobile Network Performance & Reduced Call Drops"
- The company and its subsidiaries have received recently various orders / letter of intents, of gross value exceeding Rs 1200 lac.