- The company has committed itself to product innovation right from its inception in 1995. In fact R&D based, state of art product design & development has been an uncompromising passion for Datanet.
- Datanet eCommerce Services was set up in 2001 as a subsidiary of Datanet Systems Ltd. The objective of DeSL is to provide ASP mode services, typically over Internet, based on products & technologies developed by DSL.
- The services provided by the company are:
Internet and Mobile Banking
Strong Web Authentication:
e-Cash Download & Settlement
- Datanet Systems Ltd has delisted its securities from the Bangalore Stock Exchange Ltd with effect from November 28, 2005.
- Datanet Systems Ltd has delisted its securities from the Hyderabad Stock Exchange Ltd (HSE) with effect from March 29, 2006.
- The company has re-appointed Mr B R Ganesh and Mr H K Nanjunda Swamy as Directors of the Company.
- Datanet Systems Ltd has appointed Mr. Shankar Jaganathan, a reputed Chartered Accountant as an Additional Director of the Company.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted To 23/57, 2nd Floor,(Gowthama & Company) 41st Cross, East End 'C' Main Road, 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore- 560 069
-Company has changed its name from Datanet Systems Ltd. to WEP Solutions Ltd.
-Change in Registered Office of the Company from the existing location to 40/1-A, Basappa Complex, Lavell Road, Bangalore - 560 001.
-Directors of the Company approved the Appointment of Mr. G. H. Visweswara and Mr. P. K. Gopalakrishnan as an Additional Directors.
-Mr. Sandeep Kumar Goyal has been appointed as the Compliance Officer of the Company.