LPG price in Ranchi, are largely dependent on international prices of crude. When these go higher, LPG cylinder rates in Ranchi also tend to move higher. For the poorer sections, the government has subsidized these prices. Cooking gas is now easily accessible to most of the population in Ranchi. Price of Non-Subsidised LPG cylinders today in Ranchi is at ₹ 1,110.50. These are revised every month by the government of India. LPG is known to be a very clean fuel, which is why it is preferred. There has been a substantial rise in the use of this gas for domestic and commercial purposes over the last few years.
|Sep 2022||₹ 1,110.50||₹ 0.00|
|Aug 2022||₹ 1,110.50||₹ 0.00|
|Jul 2022||₹ 1,110.50||₹ 99.00|
|Jun 2022||₹ 1,011.50||₹ -48.50|
|May 2022||₹ 1,060.00||₹ 53.00|
|Apr 2022||₹ 1,007.00||₹ 50.00|
|Mar 2022||₹ 957.00||₹ 0.00|
|Feb 2022||₹ 957.00||₹ 0.00|
|Jan 2022||₹ 957.00||₹ 0.00|
|Dec 2021||₹ 957.00||₹ 0.00|
A customer has to undertake the following mentioned simple checks at the time of delivery of a refilled cylinder to ensure safety.
• Get the bill from the delivery boy and handover the empty cylinder.
• The customer has to first check the seal of the cylinder.
• Check the safety cap, if it is firm or loose. The safety cap should not have any cracks.
• If the safety cap has any cracks then return back the cylinder to the delivery person and ask him for replacement of a new refilled cylinder.
• Open the safety cap and check for any kind of leakage from the valve.
• If there is a leakage from the cylinder valve, the safety cap will pop off at the time of removal.
• One can recheck if there is any leakage or not by placing one’s thumb on the cylinder valve.
• If there is no leakage, then connect the new refilled cylinder with the hotplate using the regulator and make sure that there is no leakage.
• Make sure that there is enough ventilation at home (open all the windows and doors) at the time of connecting a new refilled cylinder to the hotplate.
• Double check if the new refilled cylinder has been connected properly with the regulator and check for any leakage of gas.
• Pay for the cylinder bill.
• Acknowledge the receipt of receiving the refilled cylinder by signing on the first copy of the cash memo/ refill voucher and keep the second copy of the cash memo with yourself.