Tech Mahindra on Monday announced the audited consolidated financial results for its first quarter ending June 30, 2016.
Vineet Nayyar, Vice Chairman, Tech Mahindra, said "We have had a steady quarter inspite of the seasonal weakness in our mobility business. We look forward to continuing our journey of improving the profitability of our business"
Financial highlights for the quarter:
- The company's revenue stood at Rs 6,921 crore, up 10.0% Year on Year (YoY)
- Tech Mahindra's operating profit (EBITDA) at Rs 1,029 crore higher by 13.7% YoY
- Profit after tax of the company was high by 20.5% at Rs 750 crore.
- Earnings per Share (EPS) was Rs 8.59 for the quarter ended June 30, 2016
- Total headcount at 107,216; adds 1,784 professionals during the quarter
- Software headcount stood at 73,590; BPO at 27,326
- Cash and Cash equivalent of Rs 5,747 crore as of June 30, 2016
- The Active Client count stood at 818 in Q1