The largest public sector bank in our nation, State Bank of India (SBI), has redesigned its PensionSeva platform to make it easier for retirees to undertake pension-related services from the comfort of home. By making a significant input to the enhancement of its portal, SBI has Tweeted that "Good news for all Pensioners! We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease." Below is the list of services that SBI is currently promising to the pensioners' post revamping its PensionSeva portal.
- Pensioners can now download Pension Slip / Form 16.
- Pensioners can now check their pension transaction details online.
- They can now also download Arrear Calculation Sheet.
- Pensioners can now check their Investment Related Details online.
- Pensioners can now check the status of their Life Certificate.
- Pensioners can now also check and manage their pension profile details.
SBI has also extended these services for pensioners post revamping its portal:
- Pensioners can now get pension payment details by SMS on their registered mobile number.
- SBI has now made available Jeevan Pramaan facility across all bank branches.
- Pensioners can now get their pension slips through email/pension paying branch.
- Pensioners can now submit their Life Certificate at any bank branch.
SBI Pension Seva Grievance redressal
- In case of any inconvenience occurs while logging in, pensioners can now send an email to email@example.com along with a screenshot of the error.
- To report the error, pensioners can now also use SMS service by typing "UNHAPPY" and send it to 8008202020.
- Pensioners can also lodge their grievances through SBI Customer Care 24x7 toll-free numbers 18004253800/1800112211 or 080-26599990.
- Pensioners can also report their errors at https://bank.sbi/ or they can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good news for all Pensioners!— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) September 20, 2021
We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease.
Click here: https://t.co/pM0XAgtzuc#PensionSeva #Pension #SBI pic.twitter.com/sQZOENF0cg