Google Tez relies on UPI (United Payments Interface). Google Tez app allows payments directly to the bank account. All you need is the UPI id or mobile number of the user. The working of Tez is almost similar to BHIM app, but no Aadhaar verification is needed to use Google Tez.
Google Tez let users transfer money to friends, family, and businesses supporting the platform. The amount is debited directly from the account, which is synced with the app.
Get money through Tez
By name, contact details, account number or UPI id you can request money from people through Tez. When the person who far away from you and located any part of India then search that person by name, account number, mobile number, and UPI id in Tez and when the person sends you payment, you will get the immediate notification. How To Get And Use Google Tez App?
To complete a transaction through Tez, you need the UPI pin, which users have to generate at the time of setting up the service. How To Add Your Bank Account In Google Tez App?
How to Request money using Tez?
Follow these steps to request money on Tez app:
- Open tez app on your mobile
- Go to the screen and swipe up
- Select the person by which you want to request for payment
- You can find the person by his/her name, account number, UPI id or mobile number
- Tap on request icon
- Enter the amount and add description, then send request
- If the person will decline or payment, you will get SMS on the registered mobile number.