State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB), and RBL Bank offer their customers with cardless cash withdrawal facility, which furnish a quick and secure way to withdraw cash 24 hours a day, seven days a week, across the country. Customers of these banks can now withdraw cash from select ATMs without a debit card here's how:
How to use the cardless cash withdrawal facility of SBI?
- After signing into the Yono app, the SBI account holder should select the Yono Cash option.
- After going to the ATM section, enter the amount you want to withdraw from the ATM.
- Now you will get a Yono Cash transaction number (valid for 4 hours) on your registered mobile number.
- The account holder must then use this number and the PIN he has set at any of SBI's cardless transaction ATMs to withdraw cash.
- On the ATM screen, the customer must choose Card-Less Transaction on the first page, then go to Yono Cash and specify the required details.
How to use the cardless cash withdrawal facility of ICICI Bank?
- Open the 'iMobile' app and sign in to your account
- Now go to the 'Services' option and select 'Cash Withdrawal at ICICI Bank ATM'.
- Now enter the amount that you want to withdraw, select your account number, generate a 4-digit temporary PIN and submit.
- You will now get a reference OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
- Now visit your nearest ICICI Bank ATM and select 'Cardless Cash Withdrawal'
- Then select 'enter mobile number' and then 'reference OTP number'. Enter your temporary PIN and then choose the amount to withdraw.
How to use the cardless cash withdrawal facility of Bank of Baroda?
- BOB customers simply need to open the BOB M-connect Mobile Banking app and generate an OTP for the cardless cash withdrawal facility.
- Now sign in to BOB Mobile Banking account and select 'Premium Services'
- Now on the next screen, tap on 'Cash on Mobile service.'
- Now select your account number and enter the amount that you want to withdraw.
- Following the submission of the request, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Please bear in mind that this OTP is only valid for 15 minutes, so you must visit an ATM and withdraw cash within that time period.
- With this OTP, go to your nearest Bank of Baroda ATM and select the Cash on Mobile option at the ATM.
- Now enter the OTP that was sent to your mobile number and enter the amount that you want to withdraw.
How to use the cardless cash withdrawal facility of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
- Customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank must log in to Kotak net banking or the mobile banking app to withdraw cash without using a card at ATMs.
- Customers must enter the beneficiary's name, phone number, and address. It is a one-time enrollment process for adding a beneficiary.
- Upon completion, the beneficiary can withdraw money from any Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM in India by choosing cardless cash withdrawal or instant money transfer option at the ATM.
- By inserting his or her mobile phone number, sender and SMS codes, as well as the amount, the beneficiary will be able to withdraw cash.
How to use the cardless cash withdrawal facility of RBL Bank?
To use the facility, a customer must first log into RBL Bank's MoBank app to find an ATM that facilitates the IMT service and then facilitate a cash withdrawal using his or her mobile number linked to the account or by following a few simple steps on the mobile app.
The customer then needs to select the IMT button, and generate a code to withdraw money without using the debit card.