|Carnation Industries Limited (Hereinafter Referred To AsThe Company) Was Incorporated On 23 February 1983 Under TheCompanies Act, 1956 As Carnation Enterprise Private Limited
And Subsequently The Company Was Converted To Public Limited On 9th November 1994. The Company Subsequently Applied For A Name Change To Carnation Industries Limited
And A Fresh Certificate Of Incorporation Was Received On 5Th January 1995.
The Company Was Promoted By Mr. Ravindra Prakash Sehgal,Mr. Madan Mohan Kundu, Both Technocrats, Mr. Sanatan KunduAnd Mr. Gautam Sengupta.They are the original subscribers to the Memorandum & Articles of Association. Subsequently, Mr Gautam Sengupta
The Company was formed for the purpose of manufacture of grey iron castings and to primarily cater to the export markets. The Company began as a merchant exporter and subsequently in 1987 turned into manufacturer and exporter beginning with just one foundry and later on established another foundry after seeing the growing demand for its products.
MAIN OBJECTS OF THE COMPANY
The main objects of the company as stated in the Memorandum
of Association are as under:
1. To acquire by purchase and take over as a going concern the business of the firm now carried on at Calcutta and elsewhere under the name & style of Carnation Enterprise and all or any of the assets and liabilities of the proprietorship firm in connection therewith.
2. To carry on the business as manufacturers, growers, traders, buyers, sellers, importers, exporters, distributors, stockists, agents, brokers consultants, and dealers or otherwise deal in all kinds and forms of ferrous and non ferrous metals, ferro alloys, iron & steel including mild, high carbon spring, high speed, tool alloy, stainless and special steels, iron, metals and alloys, ingots, billets, bars, joists, rods, squares, structurals, tubes, poles, pipes, sheets, castings wires, rails, rolling material, rollers, semi manufacturers and other materials made wholly or partly of iron, steel, alloys and metal iron masters, iron workers, steel makers, electric and brass
founders and metal makers.
3. To carry on the business of manufacturers, fabricators, processors, producers, growers, makers, importers, exporters, buyers, sellers, suppliers, stockists, agents, merchants, distributors, and concessionaires of and dealers in synthetic rubber elastomers, synthetic resins, carbon black, rubber latex, plastics latexes and formulations thereof including reclaimed rubber, natural rubber, hides, skin, leather, synthetic leather and all products made of leather or synthetic leather including garments, shoes, purses, bags, waterproof sheets and bags, raincoats and resins,compounds and other products, petrochemicals calcium carbide, styrene, butadine, ethylene, ethyl alcohol, hydrocarbon, petroleum fractions, inorganic chemicals, fine chemicals including photographic chemicals, paints, varnishes and enamels, coke oven by products coal tar distillation products like naphthalene, anthracene benzene, phenol and the like pathalic anhydride, asbestos paper and special jointing materials, graphite and silicon, carbide crucibles, cryolite aluminium, fluoride, bromide, polyvinyldioride electrodes including graphite electrodes, arc welding rods, calcined petroleum coke, salt & allied products, caustic soda, chlorine, thermotating and thermoplastic, plastic and compounding amines and agents and additives therefor, caprolactum and allied chemicals, plasticizers, enzymes, acids amino acids, sulphates, and other synthetic chemical and chemical substances-basic, intermediate, finished or otherwise.
PRESENT BUSINESS OF THE COMPANY
The Company has been engaged in the Exports of Cast Iron Goods for over a decade. During the last 7 years the Company is manufacturing and exporting its entire production to count ries in the MIDDLE EAST, USA, EUROPE and CANADA.
The Company at present has two foundries:
1. Liluah, Howrah which was set up in 1987; and
2. Another at Belgachia, Howrah which was set up in 1991.
The Company's products are of Industrial & Sanitary use for the Construction Companies, Sewerage & Drainage Departments, Pressure Pipe Industry, Engineering and other Industries.g
-Delists shares from the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange, Delhi Stock Exchange and Hyderabad Stock Exchange
- Carnation Industries Ltd has appointed Mr. Sekhar Chatterjee, as Additional Non-Executive Director of the Company w.e.f. June 27, 2007.
-Company has decided to issue equity shares on right basis in the ratio of 1:2
-Company has recommended a dividend of 6%.
-Company has changed the E-mail ID for the investor grievances from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carnation Industries Ltd has appointed Mr. B K Dutta as an Additional Director of the Company and he would be holding the position of the Additional Director till the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company.
-Company has recommended dividend @ 6%.
-Company as Appointed R C. Jha as a Chairman of the company.
- Company has recommended dividend @ 6%.
- Company has recommended dividend Re. 0.80 for Equity share of Rs. 10 each