|The Company was incorporated on 14th December 1973, as Conart Builders Pvt. Ltd. and subsequently became public limited company on October 23rd, 1992 and also changed its name to Conart Engineers Ltd.
The Company was incorporated with the object of carrying out industrial Civil Construction activities. The Company has a proven track record of profitability and has established its name in the Industrial Civil Construction. Its clientele includes reputed companies like Zandu Pharmaceuticals, Raymond Woolen Mills, Glaxo (India), J B Chemicals, M J Pharmaceuticals, Rosemount India etc.
-The Company is expanding its existing business activities, diversifying in to construction of residential & commercial complexes and is also setting up a project for manufacturing of
-The promoters of the Company are Mr. Vinod S. Sura, Mr. Ramesh S Sura and Mr. Jitendra S. Sura.
1994 - During the year company issued 4,00,000 No. of Equity Shares of
Rs.10/- each at the premium of Rs.10/- per share as rights
shares, in the ratio of two shares for three equity shares held.
- Bonus shares in the ratio of three equity share for every
existing five equity shares held.
- The Company raised Rs.280.00 lacs through prospectus by way of
issue of 14,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs.10/- each at a
premium of Rs.10/- per share for financing the projects of the
existing Industrial Civil Construction, Residential and
commercial complexes and for manufacturing precasting blocks.
1995 - The Company has decided to set up -2- machines instead of 1,
within the same projected cost.
- Conart Securities Limited has become hundred per cent subsidiary
of the Company.
- The Company has a team of Qualified Engineers engaged for
development/improvement in construction technology equivalent to
the least technological development of the industry.
1996 - The company has already installed a Wind Mill with generating
capacity of 200 KW in Gujarat.
- The Company has a team of Qualified and Well experienced
Engineers engaged for development/improvement in Construction
Technology equivalent to the latest technological development of
1998 - M/s. Asea Brown Boveri Ltd. has awarded a Bonus to the Company
for timely completion of project.
-Conart is a recipient of ACCE L & T Endowment Award - 1999 for Excellence in Construction of Industrial Structure. This award was conferred to Conart for the Construction of a Turbine Generator Workshop for M/s. Asea Brown Boveri Ltd. at Maneja,Vadodara, Gujarat.
-The Company has received ISO 9002: 1994 Certification for its Quality Management System from Internetional Certification Services accredited by the Joint Accredited System of Australia and New Zerland.
-Mr Jitendra S Sura has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of the Company.
-Conart Engineers has designated E-mail ID for Investor Complaints: email@example.com
-Conart Engineers have recommended a Dividend of Rs. 1/- per share on equity share of Rs. 10/- each
- The Company's Registered office has been changed to: 17, Ground Floor, Jay Bharat Society Nr. Solanki Palace, 3rd Road Old Khar, Khar West, Mumbai - 400052, Maharashtra, India from: 35, Manoj Udhyog, 40/A G. D. Ambakar Marg, Wadala, Mumbai - 400031, Maharashtra, India.The Company contact details are : E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org/ Tel.: +91(22)26489621.