|Paradyne was promoted by first generation entrepreneurs "Annand Sarnaaik
and Divvyani Sarnaaik - to start the business of providing Information Technology
Services with an initial capital of Rs. 1 lac. Paradyne was incorporated with the
Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai as Paradyne Infotech Private
Limited on December 05, 1997 and was converted into a Public Limited Company
on September 28, 2004.The registered office of the Company at the time of
incorporation was at C-54, Panorama Park, Ashok van, Borivili (E),
Mumbai - 400 068. With effect from 1st April 2000 the registered office was shifted
to 53 / 2476, Radheshyam, Gandhi Nagar, Bandra (E), Mumbai Â 400 051 & w.e.f
30th March 2004 it is situated at 801, Balarama Building, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051.
In the initial years, the company provided System Integration and Networking
Solutions and developing software solutions in Oracle and D2K technologies.
Over the years Paradyne has transformed and grown to become an ISO 9001:2000
certified end-to-end IT services company with core competencies in Software Services,
Managed Services, System Integration, and BPO Services. Paradyne is one of the
Level 1 Turnkey Solution Provider empanelled by Government of Maharashtra along
with few selected major IT companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro, CMC, Tata Infotech,
- Company name has been changed from Paradyne Infotech Ltd to Glodyne Technoserve Ltd.
-Glodyne Technoserve has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Glodyne Technoserve Ltd has received Maharashtra IT Award 2010.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 6
- ÂE-shakti' - project awarded as the 'Best E-governance project' in the Country- July edition, PCQuest.
- GlodyneÂ Education Managed Services winner at World Education Awards.
- Glodyne winner at Asia's Best Employers Award.
- ÂE-ShaktiÂ awarded the Best e-gov IT initiative at ÂPC Quest Awards 2011Â.
- Glodyne is Forbes Asia PacificÂs 'Best Under a Billion' Company.