|1992 - Maestros Mediline Systems Ltd. was incorporated in medical electronics in Juhu, a suburb in Mumbai.
1993 - The company moved to new location at Neelam Center, Worli.
1994 - The company became the third solution provider to Microsoft in India.
1995 - Company started training operations and became the authorized training center for Microsoft.
1996 - Further, it became a support center for Microsoft and moved into consultancy.
1997 - The company expanded the distribution network for the Medical Electronics Division.
- During the same year the company had started operations at Bangalore and Pune.
1998 - The comapny was converted into a public limited company.
- Company established the corporate office in Mumbai and a zonal office in Bangalore.
1999 - The comapny was awarded with the IEC 601 certification for Medical Embedded Systems.
2000 - The comapny had opened a zonal office in Delhi.
- Further, it started operations in Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Lucknow, Chandigarh and Cochin.
2001 - The comapny had acquired additional premises at Silvassa for enhancing production activities.
- The comapny was rewarded with the ISO 9001:2000 accreditations from Bureau Veritas Quality International.
- The company had opened a branch office at Lucknow and Hyderabad.
2002 - The comapny had started operations on eastern zone.
- The comapny had started additional manufacturing unit at Silvassa (Gujarat).
2003 - The company was registered with Bombay Stock Exchange.
2004 - The comapny initiated export operations in South East Asia and Middle East.
2005 - The comapny had started a factory in Parwanoo, Himachal Pradesh.
- The company had obtained ISO 13485:2003 from Orion Registrar, Inc.
- Further it obtained CE mark for ECG machine.
- Maestros Mediline Systems Ltd. introduced Telemedicine products and software.
2006 - The company had expanded existing manufacturing unit in Mahape, Navi -Mumbai for manufacturing and R&D activities.
- The company had introduced Embedded Systems and executed projects to corporates.
- Dr. Dhananjay Mahajan, Dr. Nitin Paranjape and Mr. Narendra P Mahajani were appointed as the directors of the company.
2007 - Net profit of the company was increased by 470% to Rs 0.57 crore during the quarter ended December 2007 as against Rs 0.10 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2006.
- Dr. Krishnakumar Menon, managing director of the company had acquired additional 9535 equity shares of the company on 5th November 2007.
- Dr. Nitin S. Paranjape, chairman of the company had acquired additional 1000 equity shares of the company on 21st November 2007.