|1995: Current Mnagement took over and started manufacturing of Pharma
1997: Started manufacturing API's - launched its first drug Trimetazidine di
2000: Came withpublic offering of 25% Shares. Issue was oversubscribed
by 3.85 times.
2000: Set up a R&D block to out Process synthesis for API's &
Jan 2005: Hon, Finance Minister of India Mr.P.Chidambaram put our
company on the INDO NEXT at the BOMBAY STOCK EXCHANGE.
Jan 2005: Company was awarded with the ISO 9001-2000 accreditation by
BVQI - UKAS & BVQI - ANAB
Mid 2005: Commissioning of a State of Art Formulation Unit for Oral Solid
Dosages was started, Estimated cost of the project over 8 m USD
2006: Currently one of the leading manufacturers of Trimetazidine Di HCL
, Ketoconazole and Pantoprazole Sodium in the country,besides catering to
a widerange of drug intermedites for the Anti fungal & Anti Ulcer categories
to name a few.
The services provided by the company are contract research and
manufacturers, technology transfers and project consultancy.
- Company name has been changed from Sharon Pharma Chem Ltd to Sharon Bio-Medicine Ltd .
- Sharon Bio-Medicine Ltd has appointed Mr. Drunal Shah and Mr. Harish Palecanda, as Directors of the Company, w.e.f. December 31, 2009.
- Sharon Bio-Medicine Ltd has signed Memorandum of Understanding on February 24, 2011 between Sharon Bio-Medicine Ltd. and The State - Joint Stock Concern "Uzpharmsanoat".
- Sharon Bio-Medicine Ltd "Approval of Good Laboratory Practices by Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi for Toxicology Unit"
- Sharon Bio-Medicine Ltd Board recommends Dividend dividend @ Rs. 1.80 per share subject to approval of shareholders at the Annual General Meeting.
- Sharon Bio-Medicine Ltd receives Rs 690 lakh subsidy from Ministry of Science & Technology
- Sharon Bio-Medicine has setting up a Genotoxicity Laboratory at Taloja near Navi Mumbai.
-Sharon has recommended dividend of Rs. 1.50/- per share.
- Mr. Madhav Manohar has been appointed as Additional Director w.e.f. September 01, 2013.
-Sharon has recommended dividend @18%.
-Sharon Bio-Medicine bags GLP Certificate for Raigarh unit
-Sharon Bio-Medicine has announces bonus in the ratio of 1:1
-Sharon Bio-Medicine has splits its face value from Rs 10/- to 2/-
-Sharon Bio-Medicine Ltd have received the certification for the approval of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for both, Capsules and Tablets from United Kingdom - Medical & Health Care Product Regulatory Agency (UKMHRA) for its expanded area of Formulation and Tablets unit
-Sharon Bio-Medicine gets EIR from USFDA for Dehradun mfg unit