|The Company was incorporated on 10th May 1974 as a private company at Bombay under the name of Spundish Engineers Ltd (SEL).Subsequently it became a deemeed public Ltd. company under Section 43A of the Companies Act with effect from 6th January 1981. With effect from 1st october 1984,Tractors India Ltd.was amalgamated with the Co. During January 1986,the name of the company was changed to TIL Ltd.
SEL commenced its activities in 1976. SEL has been manufacturing rotary vacuum dryers, high vacuum tumbler dryers, high vacuum double cane mixers, laboratory autoclaves, low thermal heaters, cryogenic vessels, heat exchangers, high pressure autoclaves, reactors, evaporators, digestors, liquid ammonia tankers, LPG tankers and other end porducts.
The Company manufactures products like diesel hydraulic and electric cranes, chemical machinery, disned ends and flanged ends and trading.
During 1984-85 the Company received licence for the manufacture of Oilwell truck and trailer mounted Cementing equipment at its Sahibabad Works in collaboration with Halliburton Services, Duncan Okalahoma in U.S.A.
- TIL Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company by passing a Circular Resolution on June 04, 2009, have approved appointment of Dr. T Mukherjee as an Independent Non Executive Additional Director of the Company.
- TIL Ltd recommended dividend @ Rs. 6/- each on Equity Shares (Face Value of Rs. 10/- each).
- TIL Ltd Appointed Mr. Sekhar Bhattacharjee as the Company Secretary of the Company.
- TIL Ltd sets a new pace in the infrastructure space of Bengal.
-TIL Ltd recommended Dividend @ Rs. 6/- each on Equity shares (Face Value of Rs. 10/- each) for the Financial year ended March 31, 2011.
- TIL Ltd recommended dividend @ Rs. 3/- on every Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each.
-TIL Ltd have recommended Dividend @ Rs. 2/- each on Equity Shares (Face Value of Rs. 10/- each).
-TIL Ltd has recommended Dividend @ Rs. 1.5/- each on Equity Shares (Face Value of Rs. 10/- each).