1992 - Tricom Finance Limited (TFL) was incorporated on 12th October
as a Public Limited Company and it commenced operations in
November. TFL was promoted by Mr. W.M. Bhagat. Mr. V. Srinivas
and associates with the aim of providing professional financial
services to the Indian Capital Market.
- The Company is engaged in providing fund-based and non-fund-based
financial services to the corporate sector and the individual
- The Company is already providing Corporate services such as
placement of inter-corporate deposits, arranging institutional
funding and bridge loans. Besides, the Company is also engaged
in equity trading, marketing of public issues and leasing and
hire purchase activities. The Company's clientele includes 13
Public Limited Companies.
- The Company has chalked out a major expansion programme for
strengthening the aforesaid activities and to enter the lucrative
areas of merchant banking and lease portfolio management and
other activities such as private placements, marketing of public
issues among high networth investors in India and abroad, and
sub-underwriting of public issues.
2000 - Tricom Finance has entered into the business of medical
transcription. The Company has set up a complete production
facility with an excellent data communication facilities.
- The Board of the company has allotted 50 lakhs equity shares of Rs 10
each at a premium of Rs 15 per share to persons and corporates on a
-Tricom India signs an MOU for 'Title Insurance'
-Tricom India has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
-Tricom India Ltd has signed an MOU to acquire Assets of the US based 'Apex Document Solutions' a full service provider of litigation support services for legal practitioners.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
-Companys designated email ID of the grievance redressal divisionfor the purpose of registering complaints by investors is as follows email@example.com
- The company have unanimously approved the amalgamation of Subsidiaries i.e. Mastiff Tech Private Limited and Tricom Infotech Solutions Limited with the Company.
-Tricom India Ltd announced that USA based Olive Software, INC has renewed its contract with Tricom Data Services, INC (a wholly owned subsidiary of Tricom India Ltd) for a period of 3 (Three) years.
- Tricom India Limited sells ASBA software solution to Karnataka Bank Ltd,