|1995 - Genesys International Corporation Ltd. was incorporated in 1995, is a globally managed company with management vertically organized and technically integrated with production facilities in all regions.
2002 - DAT/EM Systems International, to expand its existing worldwide distribution network, had selected Genesys International Corp. Ltd. to distribute DAT/EM photogrammetric.
2003 - The company was ranked 597th in the 12th Business Today list of India's most valuable private sector companies.
2004 - The company was ranked 973rd in the 13th Business Today list of India's 1000 most valuable private sector companies. The ranking is based on the average market capitalization of 1,391 companies that traded on a minimum 20% of 129 trading days.
2006 - The company and Oxford Data Capture Ltd had launched GeODC who specialize in data conversion and data capture services for the local government GIS market.
2007 - The company had fixed 19th October, 2007 as the record date for the purpose of considering names of the equity shareholders and warrant holders of the company, entitled to receive the equity shares or warrant.
- Board has recommended dividend of Rs 2/- per Equity Share.
- "Mr. Sunil Dhage has been appointed as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company.
- The Board has recommended dividend of Rs 2/- per Equity share.
- Genesys Intl - Board approves Interim Dividend & Sub-Division of Shares.
- The Board has recommended final dividend of Rs. 1.50/- per equity share.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 5
- Mr. Anil Kumar Lakhina as an 'Additional Director' on the Board of the Company.
- GenesysIntl - Genesys International Corporation Ltd awarded Project - Dubai GIS Basemap Update 2010-2011.
- Board has recommended Dividend of Rs. 1.25 per equity share of Rs. 5/- each (25%).
- The Board has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.25 per Equity Share of Rs. 5/- each (25%).
-Genesys Int.Corp. - Mr. Sajid Malik, Chairman and Managing Director, of the Company
-Genesys International Corp launches WoNoBo.com